Gain Early Access to Five Themed Digital Expansion Packs, New Weekly Content and Unique Personalization Options for Only $50
Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Beta Begins in Early October Giving Players a Chance to Experience the Future of Multiplayer Action
DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield 4™ Premium, an exclusive membership for Battlefield™ fans that provides a wealth of new content to keep the action going all year long. Battlefield 4 Premium members will receive five themed digital expansion packs: Battlefield 4 China Rising, Battlefield 4 Second Assault, Battlefield 4 Naval Strike, Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth and Battlefield 4 Final Stand; and will also be granted two-weeks early access* to each. With Battlefield 4 Premium, DICE will serve up weekly content and unique personalization options so players can dominate the battlefield in style.
“Fan reaction to Battlefield 3 Premium has been nothing short of amazing. We are humbled to see more than 4 million people join in,” said Patrick Bach, Executive Producer, Battlefield 4. “With Battlefield 4 Premium we continue to roll out the red carpet, treating our fans like VIPs with a massive amount of new gameplay, exclusive new content and even more benefits at an incredible value.”
Battlefield 4 Premium membership includes five digital expansion packs** featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content:
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault – Includes four fan-favorite Battlefield 3™ maps now re-imagined with the power of Frostbite™ 3. Available first on Xbox One.
- Battlefield 4 China Rising – Players fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland. Available December 2013.
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike – Experience dynamic ocean combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. Available Spring 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth – The US strikes back engaging in all-out urban warfare. Available Summer 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand – Bring the war to its epic conclusion. Available Summer 2014.
- Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs for that competitive edge
- Unique personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dogtags and more
- Priority position in server queues
- New content every week
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks
- Transfer Battlefield 4 Premium membership from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4
Battlefield 4 Battlepacks add an all-new layer of persistence and an exciting element of chance to the multiplayer progression system in Battlefield 4. Through the course of a player’s multiplayer career, they will receive packs containing random combinations of new camos, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and gun attachments. In addition to what players will earn in-game through normal play, Battlefield 4 Premium members will receive the 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks.
DICE also announced today the Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta*** will start in early October and will be exclusive for Battlefield 3 Premium owners, those that pre-ordered Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe, and owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe and Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition for three days. Following that, DICE will host an open beta for all gamers worldwide and will feature the Siege of Shanghai map on the popular Conquest mode. Players will experience the next level of all-out warfare with a new design concept called Levolution, which creates a dynamic environment that reacts to the player’s every move to ensure no two games are alike. The Battlefield 4 multiplayer beta will be available for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC.
Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available for Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and the PlayStation®4 at a later date. Battlefield 4 Premium will be available on these platforms. All owners of Battlefield 4 will be able to bring their gameplay stats from the Xbox 360 to Xbox One and from the PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4. Battlefield 4 Premium membership will also be transferrable.
To join the conversation on Battlefield 4, please visit http://www.facebook.com/battlefield, follow us on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/battlefield and #BF4, or sign up for the official Battlefield newsletter at www.battlefield.com. Press assets for Battlefield 4 are available at http://info.ea.com.
- See http://battlefield.com/battlefield-4/premium for details.
** The expansion packs for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are subject to availability of the consoles.
*** Conditions and restrictions apply. See http://battlefield.com/beta for details.