Tune into Twitch.tv Developer Walkthrough Stream at 19:00GMT/20:00CET Today Kasedo Games is pleased to announce that Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar, the sequel to the award-winning historical strategy game Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece, is now available to play via Steam Early Access at a reduced price of £19.99/€24.99/$24.99. To celebrate the launch of Early Access, Kasedo has released a brand new Developer Featurette video for the game: giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the development of the game and the thought process behind making it part of Steam Early Access. Later today, developer Longbow Games will debut the first footage from the game in a Twitch.tv Developer Walkthrough at 19:00GMT/20:00CET; followed by a second stream tomorrow at 20:00EST for North American viewers. You can view both streams at: www.twitch.tv/kalypsomedia. After the Livestream, both Longbow Games and Kasedo will be on hand to answer questions, but fans can get involved now by posting questions to our Facebook page. Or tweet them to us via our Twitter page @KasedoGames with the hashtag #Hegemony_Live.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations. Features included in Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Early Access
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – The first two chapters of the campaign, “Migrants and Conquerors” and “The Bravest of These” follow the conquests of Julius Caesar in Gaul as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on the Steam Early Access head over to the Steam page here. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar will be available on Windows PC spring 2014. For more information please visit www.kasedogames.com