This is the final weekend of the New Eden Open, one of the flagship tournaments in EVE Online offering players the opportunity of winning real life cash prizes by being the best fighter pilots in New Eden. This year the second annual New Eden Open features the premiere PVP experts putting their skills to the test in an 8 v 8 deathmatch format.
This weekend’s schedule can be found here, with the finals and some special in-studio activities to be streamed before Sunday’s finals.
So far many ships have exploded and we have no doubt many more will this weekend.
Tune in at www.twitch.tv/ccp
You can view all matches in these YouTube playlists
- Day 1: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQvKSs1k6DLMsBdpozOoJJYmvSpq-IRDj
- Day 2: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQvKSs1k6DLN9dElcRMJ_BGjyX8nr9yib
- Day 3: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQvKSs1k6DLMTsU45v0npxtsVOXM30Wz1
- Day 4: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQvKSs1k6DLMA9fGX8spkVYsZCa79TO4b
Rubicon 1.3 is live and deployed!
For a quick glance at what’s arrived to EVE, stop by the newly-updated EVE Online: Rubicon feature page: http://www.eveonline.com/rubicon
Rubicon 1.3 includes:
- Long-awaited customization options come with the “Ship Painting Pilot Program”, outlined here: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/ship-painting-pilot-program/.
- Easier to obtain Sisters of EVE faction ships.
- A balancing pass on Tech 1 frigates and cruisers, remote sensor dampeners, corporation size, drone assist and more.
- Significant lighting and UI improvements, aimed to make pilot’s lives easier and more beautiful.
- More changes outlined in recent dev blogs: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/
For extensive changelists, see the patch notes: http://community.eveonline.com/news/patch-notes/patch-notes-for-rubicon-1.3