First Gameplay Trailer Revealed for Retro Turn-Based Strategy Game Dukes of War
Tablet TBS Dukes of War looking for allies on Kickstarter
After more than a year of development and with a Kickstarter campaign (http://kck.st/1gktmlo) underway, German indie outfit Mosaic Mask Studio is ready to show off their retro turn-based strategy game Dukes of War in its first-ever gameplay trailer.
Dukes of War is a turn-based strategy game set in a gritty fantasy world ruled by the Dukes and rampaged by the undead, that aims to revive and enhance the popular gameplay of 90s TBS classics in full English and German on iOS and Android.
“With this first trailer for Dukes of War, we can finally show the world its strong gameplay we all know and love from classic turn-based strategy. It also gives a small glimpse to the epic storyline and the adventure the player will embark on,“ said Seçkin Ölmex, lead designer at Mosaic Mask Studio.
With 25 days left in the Kickstarter campaign (http://kck.st/1gktmlo), Mosaic Mask Studio is aiming to launch Dukes of War on iPad and Android tablets in fall 2014.
To help make it happen, please check out the Kickstarter campaign page here: http://kck.st/1gktmlo.
For more information and the latest Dukes of War news, please visit the official website: http://www.dukesofwar.de.
- Kickstarter campaign: http://kck.st/1gktmlo
- Kickstarter video: https://vimeo.com/88854760
- Official website: http://www.dukesofwar.de
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MosaicMask
About Dukes of War
When Prince Desmond lost his life in the Last Battle – his fatal attempt to overthrow King Eldric II – it seemed as though heroes were a thing of the past, never to walk this world again. All Dukes, including you, had been dismissed from the military service to the king, as they were no longer trusted. Now, a new threat has risen – from the dead, and only the Dukes of War and their armies are able to put a stop to the advance of these hellish creatures. In a fight for your redemption, you need to be ready to fight off the hordes of Undead.
Dukes of War features over 90 unique units, each with their own special ability. Choose between two distinct armies and recruit mighty heroes in the course of a branching story supported by a compelling soundtrack. Lead your armies to victory over the Undead forces on various maps, including ancient dark forests, slippery slopes and volcanic islands. The intuitive controls on iOS and Android devices guarantee a unique TBS gameplay experience like never before.
- Classic turn-based strategy enhanced with new gameplay features for iOS and Android
- Over 90 units and two completely different Dukes as avatars
- Each Duke is part of the game and playable as a single powerful unit
- Compelling soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan vd Wijngaarden
- Choose between different paths and discover new maps every time you play
- Experience beautifully animated 2D Graphics and various different island settings
- Conquer and defend impressive fantasy buildings and properties
- Explore the map to find gold, allies and artifacts
For more information about Dukes of War, please visit the official website http://www.dukesofwar.de.