Action racer flips onto iPad, iPhone and iPod
Tate Multimedia S.A is excited to announce that the action-packed stunt racer Urban Trial Freestyle™ is out now worldwide on the Apple App Store, priced £1.49. Eager players can also sample a taste of the thrills and spills free of charge, with the announcement of a trial version, also available today.
Originally released on PSN, 3DS and PC last year, Urban Trial Freestyle™ brings the popular action-bike racer genre to iOS devices and plunges the action into the palm of your hand. Dodge hazards and perform insane stunts as you race through 40+ levels spanning across five diverse inner-city environments. Urban Trial Freestyle™ keeps the excitement level high, with a built in Track Editor featuring more than 150 unique objects ensuring endless replay-ability, as you share user-made tracks online.
- Over 40 levels
- 5 interactive environments (downtown, industrial, underground, outskirts, train depot)
- 3 game modes – Test your mettle against Stunt, Time Attack & Challenge modes
- Track Editor – Share your tracks online! (including more than 150 objects)
- Facebook integration – Access in-game leaderboards, top performances, ghost-riders of best times and user-generated tracks
- Dual control – Switch between tilt controls and virtual buttons
- Bike & Rider customization – Make your mark with dozens of options!
Trial Version Features:
- 2 game modes from the paid version
- 4 standard tracks set in one city district
- Track editor, including more than 150 objects
- Ghost mode – race against the best times!
- Sample bike & rider customizatio
Urban Trial Freestyle™ has been greatly influenced with the support of Julien Dupont, the “godfather of urban trial freestyle.” Julien is known around the world for his unique street style and technique, mashing down barriers and setting new records.