CD PROJEKT RED, the creators of the open world fantasy RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, are thrilled to invite you to Comic-Con San Diego, where the studio will be present at a series of exciting events.
“Since this is the first Comic-Con for Geralt of Rivia, we’re going the extra mile to talk to as many Witcher fans as possible, at as many places as possible–we have a really mighty line up” said Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “It’s a real pleasure to see The Witcher among all those comic book and movie characters we know and love”, Jaki added.
* The first ever consumer preview of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at the The Witcher Panel. Featuring Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia; Paul Tobin, House of Glass writer, Dark Horse, Nick McWhorter, VP Licensing, Dark Horse, and Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED and special guest–video game journalist Geoff Keighley.
Thursday, July 24th, 10-11AM, Room 6A, San Diego Convention Center
* The Art of the Game Panel, hosted by Dark Horse, featuring Rafał Jaki, Witcher
- Franchise Director
- Friday, July 25th, 4-5pm, Room 7AB, San Diego Convention Center
* Geek & Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt’n Joe’s Gaslamp, 379 4th Ave, San Diego
- Thursday, July 24th, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – The Witcher Trivia Madness,
- Friday, July 25th, 10 AM – 11 AM, The Witcher Adventure Game Sneak Peek,
- Friday, July 25th, 11 AM – 12 PM, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Live Demo.