Bundle Stars (www.bundlestars.com) has just announced a giant Steam bundle containing a veritable feast of 14 indie gems for only $3.99 – a saving of more than $110 off normal retail prices.
The Scorched Bundle lets gamers enjoy first person puzzling, crazy platforming, turbo-charged racing, massive tank battles, hilarious adventuring, and a whole lot more.
Gamers who purchase The Scorched Bundle receive 14 individual Steam keys, with the majority of proceeds going to the games’ developers and publishers. The line-up is:
- Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut – The definitive version of this brain twisting first-person puzzler. Narrative by Rob Yescombe, writer on franchises including CRYSIS, ALIEN: ISOLATION, STAR WARS and PS4’s upcoming RIME; winner of Best Thriller Screenplay at the Creative World Awards, and the screenwriting Award of Excellence at the Canada International Film Festival.
- No Time To Explain* – An Indie Prize USA 2013 Best PC Game Finalist, this is a hilariously crazy platform game. Chase your future self through time and alternate realities while fighting giant alien monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake!
- iBomber Attack* – The legendary iBomber series returns. Jump into your tank and blast your way round Europe in 24 missions bursting with explosive and addictive action.
- Deponia* – Described as “LucasArts from Germany” by the press, Daedalic Entertainment has crafted a fantastic, award-winning comedy adventure that revolves around a crazy love story.
- Skyward Collapse Complete* – Your task as The Creator is to build and populate the continent of Luminith. You create – but cannot control – gods, creatures, and artifacts from Greek and Norse mythology. Includes the base game plus Nihon no Mura DLC.
- Ignite – Experience turbo-charged arcade racing with single and multiplayer, three modes of play, awesome tracks and satisfying handling.
- Clones – A fun Lemmings-style arcade puzzler which includes online multiplayer with team play, 150 single player puzzles, and even a built-in level editor.
- LightFish* – Destroy dangerous monsters in the depths of the ocean. Inspired by the arcade classic Qix, this addictive line-drawing game will have you hooked!
- Crystals of Time – Explore a large, deserted house filled with hidden clues and strange secrets. Can you solve the mystery of Three Oak Mansion?
- Litil Divil – Guide Mutt the Litil Divil through the Underworld, avoiding killer spiders, bottomless swamps, ferocious furnaces…and crazed bartenders! A revived PC classic, originally published by Gremlin Games.
- Fortix* – Evil forces have taken over the land of Fortiana. You must storm the castles and claw it back from hordes of dragons in this enjoyable, easy to learn, but hard to master, arcade strategy game.
- The 39 Steps* – Be transported back to 1914 London, where Richard Hannay finds himself framed for a murder he didn’t commit. Now he must escape the Capital and stay alive long enough to solve the riddle of The Thirty-Nine Steps in this ground-breaking interactive novel.
- Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection – An intense vertical shoot-em-up with a brain training twist. Think on your feet while dodging a bullet storm and engaging in epic boss battles.
- N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet – Experience the speed run, glitch punk micro epic! Blaze a trail of destruction in this surreal and incredibly fast-paced open world game. Enjoy powerful narrative, unique visual styles and great music.
After redeeming their bundle keys on Steam (a free user account is required), gamers can download their games and start playing instantly. All the games in this bundle run on Windows, and the seven asterisked titles above also run on Mac. Five of the games also include Steam Trading Cards.
The Scorched Bundle is available for a limited time only, exclusively from Bundle Stars.