The biggest and most varied line-up yet for French publisher
Bonjour from Los Angeles! E3 2015 is the biggest yet for Focus Home Interactive, who is showcasing an exciting and varied line-up of titles behind closed doors or via hands-on stations, in Los Angeles from June 16 to 18.
– Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC), the multi-award winning RPG developed by Larian Studios arrives on consoles, with a load of new features and enhanced graphics.
– Blood Bowl 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC), developed by Cyanide Studio, smashes Games Workshop’s Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality.
– The Technomancer (PS4, Xbox One and PC), a sci-fi, post-apocalyptic RPG set in a cyberpunk world from studio Spiders, that will bring you to the hazardous red planet.
– Mordheim: City of the Damned (Consoles, PC) is the videogame adaptation of Games Workshop’s cult classic tabletop game. This is a turn-based strategy game that blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry.
– Space Hulk Deathwing (PS4, Xbox One, PC) by Streum On Studio is a First-Person Shooter experience of Games Workshop’s classic boardgame Space Hulk, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
– Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (PC), developed by Tindalos Interactive, is the real-time strategy adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game, that stages the dark, deadly and intense space battles from the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
– Farming Simulator (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox360, PC, Mac, Vita) joins E3 after its recent release on consoles. Developer Giants Software will tell you more about the future edition, and will unveil the first official Farming Simulator wheel controller, created by Saitek.
– Act of Aggression (PC), the new real-time strategy game on PC from Wargame creator Eugen Systems. Act of Aggression draws inspiration from the Golden Era of RTS titles, with a unique near-future techno thriller ambiance.