With E3 already nothing more than a distant memory, it is time to stop dreaming of tomorrow and to focus on the here and now of gaming!
First out for the post E3 block is Age of Fear: The Undead King, launching today, Friday 26 June.
Appearing on Steam for the first time, Age of Fear: The Undead King is the original game that spawned the successful series. The story takes place in an untamed fantasyland, where four forces (Human Kingdom; Greenskins’ Horde; Undead Legion; and Chaos Demons) are fighting for domination and survival.
Age of Fear: The Undead King features:
- Novel battle system
- Two campaigns
- Flexible multiplayer and skirmish modes.
- Be wary – you’re about to enter a world where you will encounter quick skirmishes and your unit’s cooperation is essential for survival.
- Visit distant lands, either as a noble knight or an evil necromancer.
- Conquer cities and destroy ‘undead’ invaders.
- Discover ancient secrets.
The only question is – will you survive long enough to experience all these great features?!
Praise for Age of Fear: The Undead King:
“Recommended for fans of TBS games”
8.5 Very Good – Gaming Nexus
“Age of Fear succeeds because of its combat: using units to protect fragile allies, incorporating hex-based mechanics without the geometric restriction”.
6 out 8 – Out of Eight PC Games Reviews
“… this is a game of true quality and stellar AI”.
3 out 5 – Digitally Downloaded
Look out for Age of Fear 3 coming later in 2015.
- Title: Age of Fear: The Undead King
- Players: Single and Multi-player
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy, Fantasy
- Developer: Leszek Sliwko
- Publisher: KISS ltd
- Release Date: 26 June 2015
- SRP: $12.99, £9.99, 12,99€