Crash Dummy (PC) launches on Steam Early Access and all other leading retailers of digitally downloaded PC games today, Friday 11 September 2015.
The evil D-TROIT has kidnapped MIA, the Advisor’s daughter! You might be playing as CID, the simple crash dummy, but CID was also programmed and equipped with everything need to be the hero he always dreamt of.
It’s time set CID on his adventure and to save MIA!
Launching today on Early Access, Crash Dummy is a challenging 2D platform game with multiple challenges to test even the most hardened gamer. Blast, burn and freeze your way through each level. Jump long distances and do some stylish ninja action wall-runs in this story-driven adventure with a unique set of endearing characters.
- Fight your way through the unique worlds corrupted by D-TROIT using the power of your fists. If that doesn’t work, Burn, Blast and Freeze them.
- Show off your moves: CID was upgraded with Ninja Skills allowing him to run walls and disorient foes by performing insane stunts.
- Leap through entire levels using CID’s Long jump ability.
- Sneak through security.
- Climb & Slide for exciting heights.
- Launch CID’s Panic Attack and destroy all danger at once.
- Multiple enemy types, each one with their own attacking moves.
- Full-controller support.
Why Early Access?
Twelve Games would like to engage with the Steam community in the last steps of development to help optimise the gameplay, iron out any outstanding bugs and deliver the game the player wants and expects. Twelve Games would like to thank you in advance for your time and input.
Title: Crash Dummy
Players: Single Player
Publisher: Kiss Ltd
Developer: Twelve Games
Early Access Release Date: Friday 11 September 2015
SRP: $9.99 / £7.99 / 8,99€ / 249 pуб