Flazm Interactive Entertainment and Oroboro Games, two independent development studios from Lithuania and Russia respectively, have been given the green signal as Train Valley, their railway management game for PC, Mac and Linux, has released today after spending a successful five months Early Access, priced at £6.99.
Supported initially by over 10,000 players on Steam Greenlight and nominated for multiple game awards, Train Valley allows you to manage and construct the railway network of your dreams, building railways, managing traffic and endeavouring to stay accident-free. Play in Europe, America, Japan and USSR from the years 1830 all the way through to 2020, from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned space flight in the latter half of the 20th century and everything else in between.
Key features of Train Valley include:
- Build railways in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges
- Manage increasing amounts of traffic by constructing crossroads, switches, circles and figure eight intersections allowing multiple trains to run without delay simultaneously
- Stay accident-free by precise control, planning and scheduling of trains
- Play through four seasons – Europe (1830-1980), America (1840-1960), USSR (1880-1980) and Japan (1900-2020)
- Story Mode featuring real-life events including the American Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of Vostok 1 – the first manned space flight – and more
- Play Train Valley in different modes depending on how much time you have available: Story Mode (5-10 minutes), Random Mode (15-20 minutes) or Sandbox Mode (no time or money constraints)
- Discover 15 types of trains, from the early steam powered locomotives to modern 21st century high-speed trains
- Drive 18 types of car, from early 20th century passenger cars, to hoppers and cisterns, through to military tank and gun platforms
About Flazm Interactive Entertainment