NCSOFT will release Blade & Soul in Europe on Tuesday 19th January 2016.
Blade & Soul is a MMORPG fully localized into English, French and German that allow players to experience a fantastical martial-arts inspired world. Featuring 7 classes – from the menacing Destroyer, to the quick-footed Blade Dancer – players will explore settings deeply rooted in ancient mythologies, and be able to master the martial arts as they seek revenge in a gripping and breathtaking story.
At launch, Blade & Soul will have a max level of 45, with access to the 1v1 Arena, and two dungeons not available in the game’s Closed Beta tests. Furthermore NCSOFT is planning a regular cadence of content updates and patches post-launch, including a new class, level cap increase and much more.
The game already offers Founder’s Packs with a number of benefits and bonuses; these will continue to be sold until Head Start begins on Friday 15th January (an early-access period for Founder’s Pack owners only). Those who purchase a Disciple or Master Founder’s Pack will also be able to reserve names for their character ahead of time – with name reservations beginning on 11th January.
More detail about Blade & Soul and its Founder’s Packs can be found on www.bladeandsoul.com.
Checkout more about the game with our indepth preview here: http://invisioncommunity.co.uk/2015/12/08/blade-soul-preview/
We have a shed loads of BETA Codes for the final Beta of Blade & Soul, coming on the 18th through to the 21st December, for Europe and America
just click the button and collect your key, enjoy the game
- Closed beta access will be from 18th December 19:00 CET (18:00 UK) until Monday 21st December
- keys are not region locked and provides access to above weekend/dates only
KEY REDEEMING INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions for downloading the game and redeeming your Closed Beta test code are as follows:
- Download the game client here:
http://cbt.patcher.bladeandsoul.com/BnS_CBT/installer/BnS_CBT Lite Installer.exe.
- You will need an NC Account in order to redeem your code.
- Navigate to the login page here: https://login.ncsoft.com/login
- Once you have logged into your existing NC Account or created a new NC Account, you will need to go to your Account Management page and enter the code via the “Apply a Code” section.
- Once the code has been entered, and you’ve clicked the “Activate” button, you will need to navigate to the “Blade & Soul” tab in the Unused Serial Codes section. From there, click “Apply” on the Closed Beta coupon code.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your code has been applied.
- To check on the status of your Closed Beta code redemption, go to the “Transaction History” section of your Account Management page, and check the tab “Blade & Soul” in the subsection “Serial Codes.”
- Further Instructions on how to redeem your code can be found here: