Adventure/platformer, Pharaoh Rebirth+, is coming to Steam on March 17th!
Degica, in association with Krobon Station & Niconico Game Magazine, is pleased to announce that Pharaoh Rebirth+ is coming to Steam on March 17th. View Pharaoh Rebirth+ on Steam!
Following the successful release of Hero and Daughter+, Pharaoh Rebirth+ will be the second title from Niconico Game Magazine to be released on Steam.
Dr. Jonathan Banfield, renowned treasure hunter and rabbit, has finally discovered the legendary oasis of Egypt: Amshear. Brimming with archaeological artifacts, Jonathan sets out to uncover all that he can amongst the fabled ruins. However, his expedition is cut short when his ex-companion, Andre Betancourt, shows up to pillage the sacred site.
Armed with only his wits and his ears, Jonathan puts an end to Andre’s illegal digging, and continues on his way to discovering the secrets of Amshear. With the aid of his friend Jack, hacker extraordinaire, Jonathan finds an ancient sarcophagus in the depths of the ruins. But before he can decipher whose sarcophagus it is, Andre shows up and hastily opens it, unleashing an ancient evil and cursing both himself and Jonathan to die in 7 days. Jonathan must now collect seven holy grails from around all of Egypt to cleanse himself of the curse of Sehur the first.
You’ll be delighted by the quirky humor, charming characters, and the beautifully designed world, in Pharaoh Rebirth+!
- Over 80 collectible treasures scattered throughout the game.
- Over 10 sub-weapons to use in your adventures.
- Stat boosting and ability increasing treasures that will make you the greatest treasure hunter in the world.
- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to customize your experience, plus Boss Rush mode.
- Never before seen extra stage, featuring new enemies and a new boss.
- A quirky sense of humor and eccentric cast of characters.
- Platform: PC (Windows)
- Players: 1P
Release Date: March 17th, 2016
- About Krobon Station: