Ruin of the Reckless is a top down co-op rogue-lite multiplayer brawler that blends extreme fast paced combat with tense high pressure decisions.
Faux-Operative Games, a new indy developer based in Santa Barbara California, has announced that their Steam Greenlight hit Ruin of the Reckless will launch its Kickstarter campaign beginning on August 18th and ending on September 18th.
- After more than a year of development, Faux-Operative Games sets out to raise 10,000 to finish art assets for their first game. Stretch goals include new game features, more enemies, more locations, an exclusive chiptune soundtrack by Slime Girls
- Ruin of the Reckless is a fast paced action oriented twin stick brawler with support for co-op play.
- Gameplay focuses on risk-reward scenarios, where rogue-like style decision making governs players willingness to imperil themselves.
- The kickstarter will be launching August 18th
- Ruin of the Reckless performed very well on Greenlight, and was voted in by the community in just over a week.
- Ruin of the Reckless features gorgeous art from a collection of established and up and coming pixel artists.
- Ruin of the Reckless has already been featured by co-optimus.com and many major indie gaming news sites, both large and small. It was also chosen as the May 2016 Game Maker Community spotlight, and was featured on the front page of yoyogames.com