Performance and endurance of Micron 3D TLC NAND provide features and quality customers expect from Crucial SSDs
- MX300 enables personal computers to boot up almost instantly, load programs with ease, and accelerate demanding applications
- Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the drive reduces the amount of active power usage that is consumed and extends laptop battery life
- Engineered with Micron 3D TLC NAND technology
- Now available in 275GB, 525GB, 750GB and 1TB capacities
Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced additional capacities of the Crucial MX300 solid state drive (SSD). Built for speed and loaded with advanced features, the new drives deliver an immediate increase to system performance.
With read speeds up to 530 MB/s and write speeds up to 510 MB/s on all file types, the Crucial MX300 enables users to boot up almost instantly, load programs with ease, and accelerate demanding applications. The drive is engineered with Micron 3D NAND technology, resulting in an endurance rating of up to 220TB total bytes written by leveraging larger NAND cells to deliver top-notch performance and prolong endurance.
“Solid state drives are the computing powerhouses behind loading and saving virtually everything we do on our computers. The MX300 is designed to put power back into the hands of users so they can get more out of their system for years to come,” said Jonathan Weech, senior worldwide product manager, Crucial.
The Crucial MX300 offers a host of comprehensive and industry-leading features, including:
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption to keep personal and confidential data secure
- RAIN technology for increased reliability by storing data in multiple locations on the drive
- Exclusive Data Defense to prevent files from becoming corrupted
- Adaptive Thermal Protection to keep systems cool
The Crucial MX300 is also over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the drive reduces the amount of active power usage that is consumed and extends the laptop battery life by using only 0.075W of power, compared to a typical hard drive which uses 6.8W.
Now available in 275GB, 525GB, 750GB and 1TB capacities, the Crucial MX300 2.5-inch SSD has an MSRP of £64.99, £119.99, £175.99 and £240.99 respectively. The drive is supported by the Crucial Storage Executive tool, is backed by a limited three-year warranty, and comes with Acronis True Image HD data migration software. The MX300 will also be available in the M.2 2280 form factor in all capacities in late August. For more information about the MX300 SSD, please visit http://uk.crucial.com/mx300-ssd.