Ever wondered if different choices would have led to different outcomes for you and your family? What if you got married at 22? What if you didn’t have kids, or decided to adopt at 50? Life is made of choices — and until now, we’ve all only had a single lifetime to experiment with … that we know of 😉
Enter A NEW LIFE, a life simulation set to launch exclusively on iOS Tuesday, August 30th. Developed by Serbian developer Bigosaur, A New Life gives you the opportunity to experience countless lives in sequence. You can be rich, poor, gay, straight, young, old, creative, analytical, shy or outgoing.
[If you’d like to review the game, let us know and we’ll hook you up with a promo code!]
Start off with a randomly-generated character with customizable traits inherited from the parental units — including intelligence, beauty, health, charisma, and more. Choices will appear as you play the game — defining how the rest of your character’s life plays out. Just as in the real world, unpredictable life events will happen from time to time — presenting your character with new challenges and opportunities!
After death, you’ll receive karma points that can be used to modify/improve the stats of your next character. No playthrough is the same: Nature (stats) and nurture (your choices) ensure that each life remains unique. Get ready to live many lives in one — and watch as your characters learn, love, and struggle through life.
* Experience a realistic simulation with intuitive and accessible gameplay.
* Customize your character to your heart’s content.
* Fuel your imagination as you build a new life.
* “Relive” past lives with biographies and in-game achievements.
* Enjoy high-quality original artwork.
* Choose between one of two possible outcomes in a variety of scenarios.
* Deal with unexpected events (accidents, natural disasters, opportunities).
* Share parts of your new life on social networks.
* Live as many lives as you’d like!
A New Life will be available in the App Store on August 30th for $0.99.