Black Cloud Studios, an independent developer, formally announces their third Kickstarter campaign for a new hard sci-fi video game, Daedalus, developed for Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
Daedalus – a thriller adventure hard sci-fi video game taking place in 2112 aboard the space station orbiting Venus.
In Daedalus, you play as astronaut Matt Cramer, an engineer aboard the Daedalus Space Station. Over the past year, the Daedalus crew has conducted an orbital exploration of Venus and the Sun, and now only thirty days remain until the next crew rotation.
Spirits are high and everyone seems eager to return home, but Matt’s dreams are plagued by prophetic nightmares of death and destruction. As the days count down to zero, strange events unfold. Crewmates succumb to accidents or rumors of murder, communications go dark, and everyone grows increasingly on edge as conspiracy theories abound. Though help is on its way, Matt must survive until it arrives.
Daedalus is an episodic single player game featuring:
- A hard sci-fi universe crafted with passion and attention to detail.
- An interactive, emotional narrative tailored to your choices.
- Deep, flawed characters with compelling personal stories.
- Painted 3D gameplay inspired by the classic interactive movies from Telltale and Quantic Dream.
- Two or more hours of riveting adventure gameplay per episode.
For detailed info about the game’s story, concept art, budget, timing and more check out the Kickstarter page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackcloudstudios/daedalus/
Backers: Black Cloud Studio needs you! If you’re excited about this new title, please like and share on your preferred social media! Every tweet counts!