Independent game developer Fatshark brings the new Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide DLC Karak Azgaraz to consoles on February 28.
Set among the snowy peaks of the Grey Mountains, our heroes are once again tasked with foiling the Skaven’s devious plot. This time, players must fight through snow, ice and ancient Dwarfen halls to stop them before they get to the Dwarfs.
“We are very happy to bring Karak Azgaraz to all console players” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark. “We double down on excitement, and also release the free Quest and Contracts DLC the same day”.
Karak Azgaraz Features
• New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
• New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
• New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
• New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
• New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
• Three New Achievements
Quest and Contracts Features
• Long term quests offer awesome and rare loot
• Short term contracts offer temporary hero buffs in the form of boons