MyDream Interactive Launches ‘VR Toolbox’ to Customize and Optimize the Virtual Reality Experience
Create your own one-of-a-kind VR corner office combining gaming, social media, productivity, video streaming and more
Virtual Reality company and development studio MyDream Interactive Inc. (http://www.mydreamvr.com/) today launched its VR Toolbox, a diverse collection of VR utilities that allows you to enjoy all your entertainment media in one place. VR Toolbox users can create their ideal entertainment experiences by gathering gaming, social media, productivity, and video streaming interfaces with one customizable, easy-to-use product.
- VR Toolbox includes many features and functionalities that enable you to:
- Create your own massive screens to operate your PC
- Customize and decorate your VR space with a variety of built-in props, rooms, and personal images
- Play local files or YouTube360 in 4K with one click to experience 360-degree video entertainment
- Engage Focus Mode to boost immersion and readability, easily switching between screens
- Experience Blended Reality and effortlessly observe the real-world while in your VR experience (Vive only)
VR Toolbox requires hand controllers.
For a full list of features please go to: https://www.vr-toolbox.com/
Pricing and availability
The fully functioning app is available immediately on Steam at
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488040 for $13.99.