Indie developer and publisher Playrise Digital launches pint-sized, powered-up combat racer ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour’ for XBOX®One today, 10th March, 2017 at £11.99/€14.99/$14.99.
“Our talented little dev team at Playrise Digital have worked wonders with Table Top Racing: World Tour for Xbox One!” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO and Game Director of Table Top Racing at Playrise Digital, “I really hope the Xbox One community fall in love with our slick 1080p 60hz gameplay, cut-throat 8-player online multiplayer and of course tongue-in-cheek sense of humour. So far, the reaction we’ve had from YouTubers wanting to preview and review the game has been great, and to all those that have Pre-Ordered already, we are very grateful, you’ve been amazingly supportive. It’s great to be able to finally bring Table Top Racing: World Tour to XBOX in its entirety – with all the previously released DLC bundled into the main game. Its great value, great fun and I hope they enjoy the other useful tweaks and improvements we’ve made.”
There are two major differences that make Table Top Racing: World Tour on Xbox One stand apart from its previous incarnations:
1. Playrise have rolled all the content released to date into one awesome value bundle. On previous platforms, players could only host and play multi-player games with other users that had the same DLC packs. Multiplayer ‘fragmentation’ will not be an issue for Xbox One gamers.
2. Playrise have added voice-com support in multiplayer races and lobbies – how better to celebrate a crushing victory than to taunt a rival with a good bit of banter?!
Table Top Racing: World Tour has already been downloaded over 4.5 million times across both Steam for Windows PC and PlayStation® Network for PlayStation®4 since its launch in 2016. Table Top Racing: World Tour has proudly earned itself an average of 4.23 out of 5 stars from over 25,000 ratings on the PlayStation® Network.
With Table Top Racing: World Tour for XBOX One, players will jump into the driving seats of all 16 super-cool miniaturised racing cars, taking a grand tour of 8 unique locations around the world. For XBOX players, there are 32 courses to master and 12 Championship Trophies to collect.
The Championships consist of more than 120 individual events featuring 9 different gameplay modes, plus an additional 54 rule-bending special events. To fully complete special event challenges, players must learn all tracks inside out while effectively dealing with route changing destructible objects mid race. Players will also need to discover and utilise multiple shortcuts per track as well as unlocking and mastering ‘Super-Weapons’ and ‘Wheel-Weapons’…
In addition to the extensive single player mode, players can jump online and challenge up to 8 friends with the vindictive-yet-addictive multi-player combat mode. Find out who is the ultimate Table Top Racer!
Pint-Sized, Powered-Up Racing has never looked so good or been this much fun!
Table Top Racing: World Tour key features:
- 8 PvP online multiplayer combat racing
- 9 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
- 120+ Varied and challenging events
- 32 Dynamic circuits based around 8 themed locations
- 16 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cult cars
- 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons many with attack and defence capabilities to explore
- 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
- Official “YO! Sushi” race track (it’s a UK sushi restaurant chain we like eating at)
- 25+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by @ItsWesSmithYo (Juice Recordings, San Diego)