In the first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through the human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred inside.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons – the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer – and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ will not be alone: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey. Several wise nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.
Now on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/project-remedium
- upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- a story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
Genre: Story-Driven Action Shooter
Release Date: 2017