Update Includes New Dropshot Mode, Start to Competitive ‘Season 4’ and More
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, creators of the sports-action hit Rocket League®, announced that its new update including the FREE new Dropshot mode will be available for download later today beginning at 3pm PDT. In addition to the electrifying new mode, the update includes a variety of content including:
- End to ‘Competitive Season 3’ and Wheel rewards distributed to competing players based on their highest skill tier reached
- Start of ‘Competitive Season 4’ with a variety of changes
- New Esports “Live Now” button on the main menu to notify players of official streams
- Spectator camera improvements including a Boost Meter and Rumble Power-up indicator for watchers in Player View
- New speed-themed Turbo Crate with the potential to unlock animated Decals, Exotic Wheels, Black Market customizations and more
- New import Battle-Car Endo, available as a limited-drop inside the Turbo Crate
- Six new Achievements and Trophies
- And more!
To learn more about the update, visit the official Dropshot webpage.