- Over 1.5 million downloads as of Monday morning (European time)
– Global success–
- Ranked in “Top 10 Apps” in App Store in 50 countries, while breaking into the “Top 5” in 18 countries, including France, Spain, Italy, Austria and Czech Republic.
- Ranked in “Top 10 Games” in App Store in 74 countries
- 70% of player reviewers award the game 5-stars out of 5
- Awarded “Game of the Week” by Pocket Gamer.biz
- Players clock over 1 million hours as Chuck’s sidekick!
- Over 20 million bosses defeated by Chuck Norris!
Flaregames today announces that its mobile action game Nonstop Chuck Norris – created in partnership with Chuck Norris himself – has broken the 1.5 million download barrier in its opening weekend.
Downloadable for free on iOS and Android devices, over 1.5 million players have spent in excess of 1 million hours in the game, with Chuck Norris defeating over 20 million enemy bosses in the process! Along with 70% of player reviews being the 5-star maximum, the game has rocketed up the download charts, ranking in the “Top 10 Apps” in 74 countries*.
“We’re delighted to see the huge hype for Nonstop Chuck Norris across the globe,” said Klaas Kersting, flaregames CEO and founder. “We are incredibly humbled but the work doesn’t stop there for our team, with new game updates to release on a regular basis.”
Nonstop Chuck Norris released on 20th April after weeks of anticipation. Mr. Norris initially set the gaming world abuzz by announcing Nonstop Chuck Norris on his birthday. Following this reveal, Mr. Norris challenged Google Play – via his official Facebook account– to make his game available for pre-registration, with the Internet giant swiftly agreeing! And just last week, Mr. Norris called out the “People of the Internet” to create their best Chuck Norris facts, with the most Chuck-worthy set to be included in his game.
As the launch trailer for Nonstop Chuck Norris shows, Mr. Norris has been the true mastermind behind the scenes!