System 3, a leading developer of videogames and the United Kingdom’s longest serving publisher, is delighted to announce details of The Thug and The Ghost, two more of the undesirable characters for Constructor, its forthcoming title coming soon to PC DVD Rom, Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The Thug is a character that gets a job done, and the chap you need to cause some real havoc when you need some muscle. The Ghost doesn’t mess around, terrorising tenants in your developments when you need to move them on as quickly as possible.
The full Undesirables line-up will be revealed over the coming weeks, including:
- The Hippy – They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent buildings.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals, causing havoc wherever they roam and are anything but funny!
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Psycho – Stay away from this guy: He’s plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give any heavy a run for their money, Nasty pieces of work and best avoided if you value your front teeth!
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
Constructor is in development to launch in 2017, in time to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the multi-million-selling city builder’s original release, sharing a dark and wonderful world with feverish fans and a whole new audience.
Constructor will be released soon on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC DVD Rom, Steam, with the Switch version expected to arrive later this summer.