System 3, a leading developer of videogames and the United Kingdom’s longest serving publisher, is delighted to announce details of The Killer Clown and The Psycho, the final undesirable characters to be revealed for Constructor, coming soon to PC DVD Rom, Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
If you’ve got an aversion to clowns, The Killer Clown will really tingle your spine, and this character isn’t looking for laughs; they’re dangerous individuals with a penchant for damage. The Psycho doesn’t pull any punches either, sawing up buildings and causing huge amounts of havoc. He’s a sandwich short of a picnic. Avoid at your peril, but deploy these crazies at your whim.
The full Undesirables line-up has now been revealed, and you can watch videos detailing all their traits and terrors on the official Constructor YouTube channel:
- The Hippy – They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent building.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals, causing havoc wherever they roam and are anything but funny!
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Psycho – Stay away from this guy: He’s plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give any heavy a run for their money, Nasty pieces of work and best avoided if you value your front teeth!
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
Constructor arrives in time to commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the multi-million-selling city builder’s original release, sharing a dark and wonderful world with feverish fans and a whole new audience.
Constructor will be released soon on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC DVD Rom, Steam, with the Switch version expected to arrive later this summer.
Undesirable Guide – Episode 7 – Clown
Undesirable Guide – Episode 8 – Psycho