Save the date: this year’s Game Developers Session will take place on 17 and 18 November 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic. As the programme is being prepared, anyone can contribute and submit proposal for talk or panel session.
Game Developers Session is Europe’s oldest indie game developers conference. This year’s annual is 15th edition and organizers are expecting more than 1 000 industry professionals. They can look forward to 2 conference days, more than 40 inspiring talks from industry experts, 2 networking parties and game developers expo.
The call for papers is now open and everybody is invited to submit their proposal. The proposal submission deadline is 31 August 2017. We are looking for proposals from these areas:
- International cooperation in game development.
- What are the next steps in VR development – SW and HW
- Raising money and looking for the investors.
- Future of game design and where else it can succeed.
- Technological aspects of game development
- Postmortem of indie game development projects.
Further details will be issued shortly but for now you can visit conference website http://www.gdsession.com to learn more, submit your talk, buy the ticket or get in touch with conference organizers.