BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment reveals today the game modes that will be part of GUNDAM VERSUS and the Official Release Date on 29th September, 2017 on PlayStation®4 in Europe.
The new instalment for the series will provide both solo and multiplayer modes with tutorial and free mode that will help the player to master the art of fighting.
Solo play: Enjoy and practice the battle
- Free battle: Fight against the CPU, setup your mobile suit, team information stage, BGM and much more.
- Trial Battle: Take on the challenge of up to 10 missions and gigantic bosses in new, original story scenarios.
- Ultimate battle: Fight for survival against waves of CPU opponents – available in multiplayer mode as well.
Multiplayer: Invite your friends to join the battle
- Casual match 1VS1/2VS2 or 3VS: Increase the number of opponents/allies and fight against/with them.
- Ultimate Battle: Trigger this mode destroying a specific amount of units and join up to 6 players online
- Player match Custom Rooms: Create your set of rules and customise your online experience.
- Ranked Match: Worldwide matching: Fight against players with the same rank as you.
GUNDAM VERSUS is currently rated PEGI 12 [PROVISIONAL]. The game will be released on 29th September, 2017 for the PlayStation®4 entertainment system.