Hit the road anytime, anywhere: RC Club warms up its engines for iPhone and iPad!
For years, being the best radio-controlled car driver in your neighborhood was difficult. If you wanted to become the king among your friends, getting a fast and reliable car and some spare parts was expensive. Those days are water under the bridge: now, thanks to the augmented reality technology, you can relive your old times as a driver thanks to RC Club – and anywhere, since you won’t even need a car model, just a smartphone!
Abylight Studios is excited to announce its new project, RC Club, an augmented reality game that enables you to remote control a bunch of amazing vehicles wherever you are, blending the digital and the real world.
Thanks to the use of ARKit techonology*, RC Club lets users take part in a realistic simulation of radio-controlled cars where real world physics will be key to control your vehicle.
- Experience the most realistic RC Simulation with an amazing art style
- Watch an amazing AR experience thanks to a lighting effect that allows the cars to project shadows on the environment
- Drive four different car categories (sports and drifting cars, monster or cargo trucks), each with its own physics performance
- Show your skills in five different game modes: Free Driving, Stunt, Drift & Skid, Crushing Show and Parking
* RC Club will be available for the following platforms: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 9.7” iPad (2017), 9.7” iPad Pro (2016), 10.5” iPad Pro (2017), 12.9” iPad Pro (2016 and onwards).