Online shooter is hitting the home stretch – Open Beta scheduled for mid-December
Worldwide publisher gamigo AG announces the kick-off of the Closed Beta phase for online shooter Ironsight. As of now servers are available. The start of the Open Beta phase is scheduled for mid-December.
Ironsight Founders and media representatives can already dive into the battle for the last resources on Earth and put the game through its paces. After the completion of several internal load tests, Ironsight finally opens its doors – right before initiating the final phase before the release.
“The starting gun has been fired and we a thrilled about the kick-off of the Closed Beta. The whole team welcomes the first players and we can’t wait to receive the long-awaited feedback from the continuously growing community. We are optimistic about Ironsight’s future, it will surely create a furor on the shooter market”, says Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group.
People deciding on the spur of the moment can choose from three different Founder options: The Soldier’s, Sergeant’s and General’s Package. These Founder packs contain – besides Early Access and guaranteed Closed Beta Access – many exciting goodies, such as name reservation, a range of weapons and weapon skins, emotes, experience boosts as well as in-game currency.
Ironsight: Dynamic online action and spectacular graphics
Ironsight t is set in 2025 and is based around the struggle for the last remaining natural resources on earth. The two rival factions, North Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), come up against other in a bitter struggle for power. With their home-grown Iron Engine program, developer Wiple Games gives players a spectacular lifelike and spectacular gaming experience in which teamwork and tactics are key. 20 different maps are to be released, which will allow teams to take each other on in a number of different modes, such as “Search & Destroy”, “Team Deathmatch” and “Domination”. In the Cooperation mode, players can choose between “Last Man Standing” and “Team Deathmatch modes to hone their skills against the wiles of the crafty AI. In the time-limited rounds one can also bring in drones and controllable mechs. Strategic use of napalm bombs and EMP grenades open up constantly new fight situations which require full commitment from both sides. The destructible environment and numerous opportunities for interaction round off the dynamic gaming experience. In terms of customization, players have access to 100 different types of weapon and can develop their own specialist role in the team. A selection of skins and free characterization open up further opportunities for personalization.
- Explosive FPS Multiplayer Action! Join your elite force (team NAF or team EDEN) and fight for Earth’s last remaining resources
- Iron Engine™ Custom Built: Enjoy innovative technologically advanced gameplay
- Dynamic Combat Zones: Over 20 unique combat zones planned. Discover universally diverse terrain, with interactive elements, destroyable routes and zones with varying climate conditions and effects.
- Personalised High-Tech Artillery: Shoot your way! Over 100 customisable
- Weapons. Arm yourself technologically advanced weaponry, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, SMGs and more
- Strategic drone operation: Use napalm or EMP grenades and get your tactics just right
- Lock and load; Play Your Way! Unlock customisable weapons and character skins and play the way YOU want to play. Playing Warfare
- Join your elite clan: Join a clan and play competitively with your friends to claim the top spot. Compete in the world rankings and become an Ironsight legend