A ruthless game of car combat inspired by your favorite Saturday morning cartoons of the ’80s, Auto Age: Standoff has been updated to v1.3 with new vehicles, modes, and more. Available to play online, local split-screen, or a combination, Auto Age: Standoff is currently only $4.99 (USD) during the Steam Winter Sale.
The v1.3 update includes:
- Six new vehicles, bringing the grand total to 21.
- Two additional factions fighting for domination.
- Aerie, the new Deathmatch map for 2-8 players.
- Horde mode. Survive and rack up the kills.
- Elimination mode. Say goodbye to infinite lives.
- Damage multipliers, improved AI, and more.
Customize your ride with four vehicle classes and over 30 weapons and gadgets to battle in the wasteland. Of course, no drive is complete without the perfect mixtape. Blending synthwave and rock, it’s 1980-meets-2080 with tunes from 20SIX Hundred, Skull Fist, Stilz, and TWRP.