Advertise With Invision Game Community
Invision Game Community (IGC) is an online UK Press company that was started up in January 2011. Our website reports on the latest news in the gaming industry, writes previews and reviews of the newest game releases and hosts competitions to bring great prizes to our users. What makes us different from our competitors is that we are powered by students, and we offer them the opportunity to gain experience in journalism and make contacts within the gaming industry. The website statistics currently show that we receive over 2m visitors on our website every month, of which 200,000 are unique hits, and we are continuing to grow rapidly.
Why Advertise With Us?
- With a student demographic you have the perfect opportunity to target your advertisements at the right audience.
- Advertise to a rapidly growing loyal audience that has seen constant growth of approximately 10% every month, meaning more exposure.
- Constantly expanding content and creating new pages, means advertising with IGC will give you more coverage on our site every day.
- Several available advertising packages at competitive rates to suit.
We have no actual pricing structure, so please send us a message with your offer and what you wish to advertise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Site Take Over (Homepage only) size required is 2080px – 936px
Sizes on offer 250×250 300×300 and 728×90
We also allow for sponsored articles with links embedded and set on site as normal articles.
Starting price is $45.00 written by yourselves and set to live for 12months, must be more than one article per month.
if you wish for our staff to create work, these are the going price
- 400 Words and below £50.00
- 400 – 800 words £100.00
- 800 to 1200 Words £200.00
Can contain upto 5 links, images and videos, can also contain comments and word phrases that you wish to see with in your article. All articles will be created to suit our sites content, so they will not look out of place, all articles will be set to admin and set to Game News.