University and further education students can now access Prime Student for just £3.99 per month (half the price of Prime monthly membership)
Subscribers to Prime Student have access to unlimited One-Day Delivery, award-winning movies and TV shows with Prime Video, more than two million songs with Prime Music, and secure unlimited photo storage
Prime Student members currently have access to a range of exclusive offers on university essentials.
Amazon has introduced a new monthly Prime Student membership costing just £3.99 per month to help students spread the cost while enjoying a host of exclusive benefits. Members signing up to the monthly plan get access to all the benefits of Prime Student including:
- Unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of eligible items including Same-Day delivery in selected post-codes
- Unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Access to more than two million songs and hundreds of ad-free Prime Playlists and Prime Stations with Prime Music
- Exclusive student offers including discounts on selected textbooks, electronics including Amazon Echo, AmazonBasics homewares and essentials, fashion and much more
- Secure unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos where cherished memories are safe in Amazon Drive and accessible wherever you are
- 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk before other customers
- Unlimited reading from a rotating selection of books, magazines, comics, Kindle Singles and more with Prime Reading
- Discounted subscription to Twitch Prime, including exclusive gaming benefits for Prime Student members
- Access to Cloud storage, for storing essays and keeping track of course materials
Those eligible for Prime Student membership can take advantage of a six-month trial, giving them the opportunity to try out the range of benefits for themselves. Following the trial, students now have the option to continue their membership for £3.99 per month on the new monthly plan or for just £39 per year, less than half the cost of an annual Amazon Prime membership.
As well as the range of fantastic Prime benefits, exclusive offers currently available for Prime Student members include:
- Up to 10% off thousands of textbooks
- Up to 20% off AmazonBasics university essentials
- Extra 10% off Amazon Fashion
- Extra 5% off select stationery
Prime Student members have access to Prime Video, a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Offering thousands of movies and TV shows, Prime Video is the only place to see Prime Original and Exclusives like Clarkson, Hammond and May’s The Grand Tour, The Bold Type, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, American Gods and Outlander plus new release movies and much more. All these are available for unlimited streaming, or to download to watch at home or on the move. For more information, visit: www.amazon.co.uk/primevideo.
Through Prime Music, Prime Student members have access to over two million songs and hundreds of playlists. Prime Music includes tens of thousands of albums from artists like Adele, Coldplay, Zara Larsson, The Chainsmokers, Rag’n’Bone Man, Calvin Harris, Little Mix, Harry Styles and Shawn Mendes – more music is being added all the time. Prime members can make their own playlists or sit back and listen to hundreds of hand-built Prime Playlists and Prime Stations. They can also download songs from the Prime Music catalogue to their mobile devices for offline playback on planes, trains and anywhere they are without an internet connection.
“We’re pleased to introduce the new Prime Student monthly plan, so even more students can enjoy its range of benefits – such as super-fast delivery, great music, TV, movies and gaming – whilst spreading the cost throughout the year”, said Avais Chishti, Senior Manager, Prime Student.
To sign up, students need to follow the simple steps on Amazon.co.uk, providing their university e-mail address and completing the validation process. For more information and links to terms and conditions visit www.amazon.co.uk/joinstudent.