Developer Znavit Games and international conservation charity World Land Trust (WLT) are about to cast gaming in a whole new light with *SEEDS: The Magic Garden* – an upcoming puzzler that tasks players with rescuing and growing magical plants.
The twist: Players who manage to complete the game will have *a real tree* planted on their behalf!
In the magical world of SEEDS, join friendly beetle-cat Arni on a quest to save nearly-extinct plants by matching different colored stones. Use a variety of boosters and create “root paths” to help grow 30 extinct plants – but watch out for toxins, explosions, and other hazards! If you complete the game, you’ll not only be saving a tree, but you’ll also receive a certificate that can be saved to your device and shared on Facebook 🙂
Dan Bradbury (Deputy Director of Communications & Development at World Land Trust):
“We were delighted to hear from Znavit Games. We believe in engaging people through various means, including technology – and SEEDS: The Magic Garden is a perfect vehicle for people to help save the world’s forests.”
Ori Behrend (Co-Founder at Znavit Games):
“We want to thank World Land Trust for helping us make a difference – and allowing our players to do the same. With the upcoming release of SEEDS, we hope that other game developers will see the partnership with WLT as a solid way to make games and give back to the planet.”
* Experience unique puzzle gameplay that lets you grow magical plants.
* Develop your skills in a training mode with unlimited lives.
* Grow 30 different plants with 3 different stages as you complete dozens of levels.
* Create larger plants based on your skill level.
* Receive additional lives without bugging your friends!
* Keep track of the plants you’ve already grown on a colorful level map.
* Help protect the environment by having a real tree planted on your behalf!
SEEDS: The Magic Garden will soon be released on the App Store and Google Play. All players who finish the game will have a tree planted on their behalf. Players can also save trees and acreage using in-game currency. Full pricing info and release date will be announced in the near future.