BRAIN DUEL – WHO IS THE SMARTEST PERSON AROUND .. OR ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD? THE NEW ONLINE MULTIPLAYER DUEL BRAIN FITNESS GAME FOR APPLE® iPHONE® and iPAD®
Quiz-type duels are a thing of the past: The Maker of the Popular Mental Fitness Games Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima and Einstein™ Brain Trainer launches Brain Duel and with it a whole new level of duel based games
BBG Entertainment, a leading producer and publisher of digital entertainment products, announced today the worldwide release of Brain Duel for the Apple iPhone/iPad on the Apple iTunes App Store℠. Brain Duel is a free app – with an In-App purchase priced at US$ 2.99 / EUR 2.69 / £ 1.99 for premium features (no advertisings, detailed statistics, single/stand-alone training).
Finally Brain Duel offers a brain training game with a duel mode (one-on-one) for you to compete with friends or other players around the world, irrespective of where they might be. Train your brain and be competitive about it, helping you stay motivated. Brain Duel includes 28 different exercises in the categories memory, calculus, logic and vision. All 28 exercises were tested during the development of our Train your Brain with Dr. Kawashima program in collaboration with Dr. Kawashima’s Industry University Research Project. Dr. Kawashima is a renowned Japanese neuroscientist and Alzheimer researcher who has successfully worked on other brain training projects in the past.
Brain Duel offers a number of different modes and options to play:
- Online duels via the internet: against friends or other Brain Duel players, no matter where they are. The players compete live and in real time and can always monitor the current score.
- Local online duels: against friends nearby, the players compete locally (e.g. a gaming evening at home with friends) and in real time using WLAN or Bluetooth to connect. Enjoy a gaming evening with friends and play Brain Duel together.
- Turn-based duel: initiate a challenge without engaging in a real-time duel. As the name suggests, the player take turns and can measure up against his friends or other players, even though they may not be online at the same time. It is a time-lagged duel, so the player play first and his duel partner follows later when he/she goes online.
- Single training: This mode allows the player to play and practice all 28 brain training exercises. That way, the player is fully prepared for future duels!
Plus Brain Duel offers additional features, such as friend lists, statistics, high score lists, etc., which makes Brain Duel a unique and satisfying game for everybody!
Munich-based BBG Entertainment has already hit the bull’s eye with its Einstein™ Brain Trainer for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Within a matter of days of launch, the game leapt into the top games apps sold around the world. On March 27th, 2014, the iPad version of Einstein™ Brain Trainer was awarded “BestAppEver” 2nd prize in the categories “Best Adult Education App” and “Best Educational Game” by famous 148apps and Pocketgamer portal.
Brain Duel is completely localized into English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Dutch language.
Brain Duel details & functionality:
- Premium brain trainer in duel mode
- 28 exercises specifically developed and scientifically proven to stimulate your brain function
- Dynamic (continuous) adjustment of level-of-difficulty for each exercise
- Online duels in real time against other players – worldwide – using the Internet or local WLAN or Bluetooth
- Turn-based duels (challenges) – time lagged duels against other players
- Training mode to practice all 28 exercises
- Easily accessible help functionality
- Comprehensive and detailed statistics for each player
- Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- GameCenter – support for online high-score lists
- Very simple and intuitive user interface to facilitate maximum fun for young and old alike
For more information visit www.bbg-entertainment.com/games/brain-duel.