Battle Deadly Pathogens in the New Turn-Based Strategy Game, Out Now on STEAM Early Access
505 Games and Sproing have announced Quarantine, the infectious new turn-based strategy game, is now available on Early Access on STEAM. Agents who want to save the world in this thrilling strategy game the first week will receive a 10% discount. Quarantine is a riveting single player that is rated T for Teen. Do you have what it takes to save humanity?
FIND THE CURE. SAVE THE WORLD.
In Quarantine, players are enlisted as the director of Pandemic Defence, an international biosecurity agency. Players must respond quickly to the onslaught of widespread, deadly contagions. A new pathogen has arrived and every turn counts – our survival rests in each player’s hands. Recruit a team of specialized operatives and deploy them on high-stakes missions across the globe. Research the disease, upgrade the tech, and quarantine the outbreak before it infects —and kills— humanity.
QUARANTINE’S KEY FEATURES:
- Immersive Graphics & Authentic Setting – Inspired by real-world science and epidemic response, experience the tough choices and nail-biting suspense in this modern fight for humanity.
- Battle against 3 lethal pathogens – Virus, bacteria, and prion— each with unique behaviors and devastating effects.
- Recruit your team – Choose from dozens of operatives in four specializations— Medic, Scientist, Diplomat, and Security. Deploy them on missions as critical situations unfold around the globe. Level them up—and keep them alive—in the face of escalating danger
- Expand your reach – Set up field bases and raise crucial funding. Don’t let cities fall into chaos: the livelihood of your organization —and the world— depends on it.
- Devious disease AI – Contain your enemy before it infects new sites and spawns catastrophic events. Race against the clock before the contagion mutates and evolves past your defenses.
- Advance your tech – Unlock upgrades and new operations on the diverse tech tree to adapt your strategy and refine your play style.
- Hit the lab – Collect biological samples from hotspots to research the disease’s randomly generated traits. Use the results to turn the tide and find the cure.
- Hours of Replayability – Increase your resistance with easy challenges so you can endure Nature’s worst. Three difficulty modes, four leaders, a variety of starting locations, and unpredictable gameplay ensure that no two games are the same.
Quarantine is available for digital download on STEAM Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/489370/
Quarantine is rated PEGI 7 and priced at £10.99 on STEAM Early Access. Players who catch Quarantine fever the first week will receive a 10% discount.
Why are we going into Early Access?
Quarantine will be fully playable and ready for you to try out, however, we see a unique opportunity to help refine and improve games in the strategy genre. Our goal is to introduce players into the game early and have community feedback help inform and influence the development roadmap. We look forward to engaging with players to help identify features and modes that will improve gameplay. We don’t know the length of our Early Access window as it will largely depend on community response. However, we are committed to providing regular updates and will ensure the game is playable and stable throughout Early Access. At the end of the day, we want to make Quarantine the best version it can be – and we plan on using the community as our guiding light to achieve those results!