To coincide with the game’s official release, a fabulous demo is out now that gives the player a taste of the full game, showcasing the title’s physics and sheer addictive qualities. The Cubicity demo includes 11 playable levels that span across 2 worlds of the game that showcase the game’s stunning 1080P visuals and fiendish puzzles.
Lead developer Aly Ameen said ‘We love demos at Brush and Code and think that not enough developers release them now days. We’re super thrilled to offer gamers a chance to try our addictive puzzler and love it as much as we do.’
Full Game Features:
* Find your way through 60 new brain-twisting levels.
* Explore five different worlds using new weapons.
* Xbox 360 controller support.
* In-game Achievements system.
* 1080P visuals
* Windows 8,7, windows vista (SP 2), Windows XP.
* Graphics card that support DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 2.0.
* Minimum 100 MB disk space needed.
* Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0