A new update is out for your game, which brings new content to the PC version!
The PC build now includes an option to run the game in other languages (text only). For the moment this includes Spanish, Russian and Polish, with more languages to follow. Help us out by reporting any translation issues.
What about other languages?
More are coming but let us know your needs and preferences. Translation mods will now be supported to work directly in the game and we will work with mod makers to help them achieve that.
Now, what’s with the Droid thing?
Effective immediately, your existing order includes a direct download of the Android build. You can install this on any of your Android devices, but the game is meant for tablets or large phones. We advise playing on screens of 5.7” size or larger.
What if I want to tell my friends how to buy DK on Android?
Now, for the patch content list:
- 4 new maps
- 4 new weapons.
- Localization support. Added translations into Russian, Spanish and Polish. More coming.
- Video exporting of replays is now much faster.
- Decreased memory requirements for the game, should no longer cause problems on systems with 2GB RAM.
- Increased font size in several places.
- Stinger grenades will no longer explode through walls.
- Several crashes related to older mods.
- Campaigns page not being displayed correctly in some cases.
- Fixed several bugs related to AI.