The battle to defend the Seven Realms continues today with the release of free content updates for the recently launched action RPG title, DRAGON QUEST HEROES™ II. Beginning today, players can dive into the first of five installments of new content, which feature extended side-quests that delve deeper into the game’s colorful cast of characters. The update will also add a host of exclusive Slime weapons and additional multiplayer content.
The first update introduces two new side-quests, Episode Maribel & Ruff and Episode Torneko, which focus on the three veteran characters from the DRAGON QUEST series. The full list of updates includes:
May 4, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
May 11, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
May 18, 2017
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
May 25, 2017
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
June 1, 2017
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
DRAGON QUEST HEROES II is now available for the PlayStation®4 system and STEAM for $59.99. A free demo is also available now to download via the PlayStation®Store (http://sqex.to/DQH2Demo).