FOCUS ON THE FUTURE AT GDC SAN FRANCISCO 2014
Focus Home Interactive today revealed its stellar line-up for the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco from 19-21 March 2014.
Aside these games (listed below), Focus Home Interactive will be unveiling brand new titles that should ring a bell in the gamers’ mind!
Eugen Systems, the studios with the solid reputation in the world of strategy games (RUSE, Wargame series) will be unveiling an all new title that will bring the players back in the 90’s Golden Age of strategy games: Act of Aggression. In what is shaping up to be its most ambitious project, Eugen is set on delivering a real-time strategy experience that will touch a larger audience of gamers. This exciting project will receive its debut during GDC and press is advised to contact their local Focus representative to secure an appointment.
Finally, contact us if you want to put your eyes on a brand new title that will plunge you into Warhammer world, in a tactical game that should excite Games Workshop fans.
The developer teams will be there to show you on our booth:
South Hall Booth 416 | How to find us?
• Bound by Flame the upcoming dark-fantasy RPG
• Crimes & Punishments the latest investigation of Sherlock Holmes
• Blood Bowl 2 the combination of American football with the fantasy world of Warhammer
• Styx: Master of Shadows the stealth game featuring an anti-hero goblin
• Act of Aggression a new spectacular real time strategy game
• A new tactical game set in the Warhammer world
North Hall GDCPLAY | How to find us?
• Etherium the futuristic RTS from the creators of Stellar Impact (playable at GDC Play, booth PL423)
• Space Run the indie title of the list offering (playable at GDC Play, booth PL418)