JUDGMENT: APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL SIMULATION RELEASES ALPHA 14 – THE NEIGHBORS
Your colony is trying to survive in a world that has gone to hell (quite literally), but you are not the only ones trying to endure in such severe conditions. And we all know what happens when civilization is gone: groups are formed, alliances are made, trade flourishes… and survivors fight for scraps.
Suncrash is pleased to announce the release of Alpha 14 – The Neighbors, a new major update for Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation which adds many new features to the game. As the studio puts it, this new update ended up being “more impressive” than they expected. Here’s a list of some of the new features:
- Trade, recruit or fight other communities like your own, thanks to the new neighboring settlements.
- You will meet them when exploring the world, and they may sometimes contact you on their own to request assistance, provide help or even attack you.
- Improve your combat tactics. Weapons and armors now have many more passive bonuses or active combat abilities. Some weapons can also inflict on-hit effects that will weaken your enemies. A smart tactical approach is more important than ever.
- Explore an improved skill tree to advance your survivors. A new profession – the Defender is a defensive version of the fighter— has been added and the skills have been rebalanced to make every survivor more unique.
- Discover new weapons, armor, research and human enemies amongst other new content.
You can find a comprehensive list of all the changes here. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is available (with a 15% off discount) for $16,99 / €16,99.
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a survival strategy game that combines colony simulation with real time tactical combat, created by Suncrash. Its alpha version was released in April 11th, 2016. It is currently available for Windows on Steam Early Access for $ 19,99 | € 19,99 | £ 14,99. In Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation, you manage a group of survivors during the Apocalypse. You have to survive in a world ravaged by creatures from hell. To survive, you build a colony, manage its economy, and defend it against demon attacks. You gather materials, scavenge for resources, craft equipment for your survivors and research lost technologies. Even practicing the dark arts is not above you, in your quest to find a way to send the demons back to hell.
- Build your base in the midst of a demon Apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the Abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools, and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons’ own dark magic against them
- Create powerful alchemic recipes to help you in your fight against the demon host
- Trade with other survivors for the materials and items you need