- PC client, online F2P – www.mm-doc.com
- Card Game
- Ubisoft Quebec
- Internal Closed Beta: 24 February to 19 March 2012
- Closed Beta France: 23 April to 26 June 2012
- Closed Beta Poland: 26 June to 15 August 2012
- Closed Beta Germany & UK: 15 August to 4 September 2012
- Open Beta: September 13,2012
- Official iPad Launch: Early October 2012
Core Target: Active gamers from 20 to34 who play free to play games and like strategy/card games.
Exclusive content: Yes
Might & Magic Duel of Champions is an online strategy card game set in the fantastic Might & Magic universe. Choose a hero and build his army with Creatures, Spells and Destiny cards to defeat your opponents in epic battles. The unique Battleground of Duel of Champions creates an action-filled gameplay that fits any style of players. Enter tournaments, measure your strength against top players, earn gold and get new boosters for your deck!
IMMERSIVE FANTASY UNIVERSE
Experience the time-tested factions of the Might & Magic universe in a completely new format. Discover a wealth of beautifully illustrated game cards, featuring all the well-known characters, spells and heroes from the Might & Magic series of games.
- Over 220 fantastically detailed cards including:
- MMDoC is a real free to play game. You can play as long as you want. Experience the duels online against your friends or in the solo campaign.
- Developing your deck building skills and combos is at the heart of the experience
- Highly strategic gameplay with resources management, deck building, etc.
BECOME A CARD MASTER
Objective of the game:
- Bring your opponent hero’s life to zero before your hero is defeated. You can use a variety of means to do this: deploy creatures, cast spells and take advantage of destiny and events.
- Get to know your cards and build your army:
- There are 5 different card types (creature, event, hero, spell and destiny). Each card holds special powers and opportunities that help you win the game.
Pick your hero:
The hero you choose will determine what spells you can use and which faction from the Might & Magic universe your army hails from (Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Stronghold). Your hero also determines your starting level and life. Each hero can also access a specific number of schools of magic.
Pick your events:
- Each player brings five event cards to the match. Two are chosen and placed on the battleground. You will need to choose your events carefully as they can help your opponent too.
Build your army for battle:
- Every army consists of at least 1 hero card and 5 event cards and can grow from 50 to 200 cards when you add your mix of creatures, spells and destiny in. There are 16 positions on the battlefield for your units to be deployed to.
SOCIALIZE AND COMPETE ONLINE
- Chats and forums to discuss the game are directly accessible from inside the game
- Social features including Facebook updates
- Online tournaments & leaderboards
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- E-shop offers exciting opportunities to build your deck and further your game experience.
Collect rewards including:
- Build on the Might & Magic Universe
- Popular brand promotes game interest
- Well-received immersive fantasy universe
- Free to Play
- Eases older players into the F2P gaming habit
- Encourages early commitment and retention thanks to frequent and meaningful rewards
- Accessible online on PC and iPad
A wide variety of events will allow you to compete in the game:
- Solo career mode
- Compete with your friends
- Matchmaking system will allow you to fight against opponent of your same strenght
- Chat, forums
- Updates on Facebook
- Online tournaments and leaderboards
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Heroes, Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.