PC, Browser-based, Free-to-Play
Might & Magic® Heroes Online (MMHO) is a free-to-play strategy RPG game in which you control powerful Heroes and their armies as they do battle throughout the fantasy world of Ashan. No download is required; experience classic Heroes gameplay directly in your browser!
Might and Magic Heroes Online stays true to the authentic Heroes gameplay formula while also introducing brand new massively multiplayer online features never before seen in a Heroes game. This is the biggest, most expansive Might and Magic Heroes yet.
Key Selling Points
Personalize your hero
The Might and Magic Heroes franchise has always put hero characters in the spotlight and MMHO is no exception. Players will be able to customize their Heroes and take them on a variety of challenges in their quest for total battlefield domination.
- Choose to focus on Might or Magic abilities
- Recruit dozens of different fantasy creatures for your army
- Collect precious magical artifacts that grant you an edge in battle
Discover a living, breathing fantasy world
From the glorious temples of Elrath, the Dragon of Light, to the undead lands of Nar-Heresh, players will explore a multitude of vast and awe-inspiring fantasy environments. In Might and Magic Heroes Online the world of Ashan comes alive like never before.
- Search for treasure, artifacts and long-forgotten secrets
- Travel to glorious capital cities and earn the favor of the Dragon Gods
- Unravel the mystery of the Order of the Void and their enigmatic leader
Strategic Multiplayer battles
In the world of Might and Magic no hero is more powerful than their army, no weapon is mightier than a keen strategic mind, and no enemy is too difficult to overcome for heroes who join forces.
- Mix and match creatures from different factions to compose your ideal army
- Outsmart your foes with superior battlefield tactics
- Invite your friends’ heroes to fight alongside yours in impressive co-op battles
Might and Magic Heroes Online lets players stake their claims and found towns of their own in the persistent world of Ashan. Towns can be set up for army recruitment, economy, or to serve a variety of purposes all at once.
- Customize your town with a wide range of buildings
- Manage workers and production to gather resources from the environment
- Access the market and set up trade routes
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.