-Exciting content for NAMCO and smartphone lovers!-
With more than 16 million downloads, multiple awards and even a “Best of 2015” on App Store and Google Play, PAC-MAN 256 continues to bewitch players all around the world! To continue on its wonderful path, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is proud to announce today a new update:
- Apple TV support – Play the game on the Apple TV support
- New paid theme – The Grid (0,99€/$)
- New free theme – Crossy Road
- Try themes for free!
- iCloud support – Full iOS and TVOS devices
- An amazing 48 hour welcome pack (0,99€/$)
- A new theme: The Grid
- An exclusive power-up: Beam
- 1024 coins
- 8x instant power-up upgrade
Created in 2004, the Katamari franchise found a warm and unique place in press’ and players’ hearts. 10 years later, the King of All Cosmos and the Prince (the player) are back to restore the universe and its stars in a new mobile game created by BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver, “Tap My Katamari”! The Katamari, a magical sticky ball, will be the gamers’ ally in this important quest. Thumbtacks, hamsters, cows, cars, giant squids and even spaceships will all be part of the sticky mingling! Cool Katamari features awaits the players:
- TAP the Katamari and start rolling!
- Pick up many unique objects
- Grow your Katamari to a legendary size
- Enlist 35 cousins who will help your Katamari grow with their strangest powers!
- Create a star with the Katamari and get precious star tokens
- Win presents from The King of All Cosmos
- Offline Play Available
“Tap My Katamari” will soon be available on the App Store and Google Play Store in United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, to be followed by a worldwide release.