MilitAnt Recieves a new Patch and introduces a slew of updates for the game.
Patch 1.05, available now for the PlayStation 4 version of MilitAnt, includes:
- Support for PS4™Pro console
- Higher resolution
- More stable frame rate
- Able to save at any checkpoint
- Improved aiming system
- Aiming now works while rotating the joystick, not just tapping. When rotate is active speed is decreased, helping the player aim more precisely.
- Added a smooth visual cue when entering target/locking onto enemies.
- Enemies’ target/lock-on hitboxes are 1.8x larger.
- Enemies that are locked-on and out of sight now stay “awake.” (This means they can shoot at the player and be hurt, and the Ant won’t lose its target.) They will become invulnerable and won’t shoot if the lock-on is removed.
- Enemies in a given radius around the locked-on target will stay “awake”.
- When a locked-on enemy goes out of sight, a timer kicks off. After 5 seconds the Ant will lose the lock-on.
- DLC support
- New weapon: Triple Crossbow. This fires three arrows at once, half again as quickly as the original Crossbow.
All this content ss free to all owners of the game, if you have yet to purchase head on over to the PlayStation Store https://store.playstation.com/