Meet Cupid, the Ambassador of Love and Daq Daq an Alien from Outer Space!
Camex Games announced today a new Valentine’s Day update for its mobile and PC fast-paced strategy game Tactical Monsters. Recently featured globally on the App Store, Google Play and Steam, Tactical Monsters celebrates Valentine’s Day with a free update for all users that features Cupid, the ambassador of love, and Daq Daq, a voracious alien from outer space who spews acid when attacked.
Tactical Monsters features over 60 discoverable and usable monsters throughout the game, intuitive strategy gameplay, and a host of customization features including online PvP. Tactical Monsters has over 500,000 PvP fights daily, meaning gamers will find a good battle whenever they play!
Tactical Monsters Valentine’s Day Update features:
- Cupid: The love ambassador, once struck by one of his arrows players will find themselves in a deep state of love. Cupid’s special skill, Binding Love, randomly binds one enemy together with another enemy. Binded enemies will fall in love and will receive damage when either one is attacked.
- Daq Daq: An alien from outer space, after receiving damage his wounds leak acid, spilling Acidic Blood onto the enemy. As he has an appetite for all life forms, Daq Daq’s other skill is called, Devour, where he eats the enemy whole.
With more than 1.5 million players worldwide, Tactical Monsters is free to play and is available now on the Apple App Store, Mac App Store, Steam and the Google Play Store. Camex Games is rewarding players with a special one-time promo pack of 500 Gems to assist players in becoming a tactical PvP master! To receive a 500 Gem Promo Pack follow Camex on Discord, and post your Player ID in the special chat room!
Website and Digital Store Links Below
- Website: www.tacticalmonsters.com
- Apple App Store: itunes.apple.com/app/tactical-monsters-rumble-arena/id1260138998?mt=8
- Mac App Store:itunes.apple.com/us/app/tactical-monsters/id1282899008?mt=12
- Google Play:play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camex.tactical.monster&hl