Revamped PlayStation(R)App Heightens and Proliferates the Connected PlayStation Experience Beyond the Console
A newly designed PlayStation(R)App is launching today which enables players to stay better connected to their friends and the PlayStation community from their mobile devices. The app is available to download on the App Store[i] as well as Google Play[ii] and offered in 23 languages across 73 countries around the world.
Key features of PlayStation App:
- What’s New – Stay up to date on activities and posts from friends and news from PlayStation as well as influencers, developers and community managers that you follow.
- Friends – View friends and their online statuses as well as discover ‘players you may know’ or ‘who to follow.’
- Profile – Learn more about your friends and share more about you with richer profiles which reveal your games list, joined communities, activities, friends and more.
- Notifications – Easily check messages from PlayStation, game and party invitations, game alerts, friend requests, events and more.
- PlayStation Button – Quickly access PlayStation(TM)Store and popular features including events, trophies, and code redemption as well as other apps from PlayStation such as PlayStation(R)4 Second Screen, PlayStation(R)Messages, PlayStation Communities and more.
PlayStation App will continue to be enhanced to spur more interaction and play among the community of players.
For more information on PlayStation App, please click here.