BOXED SPECIAL EDITION OF MONOCHROMA AVAILABLE JULY 25, 2014
Special Boxed Edition includes DRM free version, Steam Key, Exclusive Comic Book and Soundtrack
Monochroma is a story of two brothers who have witnessed a crime committed by an evil corporation in a dystopian world. The game is a cinematic puzzle platformer that balances unique puzzles and non-violent action. Take on the role of a boy who needs to carry his injured little brother on his back. You can’t move as quickly or jump as high with him on your back, so at times you have to put him down…
Monochroma is a deeply visual, intellectual, and emotional experience. The story is told without written or spoken words, cut-scenes, or cinematics. Instead, the story unfolds through gameplay and subtle touches. Monochroma explores the hard emotional realities of life, relying on interactivity to grow into an art form.
Monochroma is set in a 1950s dystopian world, using a German Expressionist style, set in a factory town, followed by a maze of interconnected buildings, and ending on a zeppelin.
- Genre: Puzzle platformer
- Release date: Friday 25 July, 2014
- Publisher: Merge Games
- Developer Nowhere Studios
- Format: PC
- Rating: 16 PEGI, PG for Australia
- Available: Retailers in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Benelux, Poland, Czech Republic, Nordic, Australia and New Zealand. Plus global shipping via Merge online.
- Price: £19.95 / €24.95 / $29.95 AUD