If you want to be the most feared pirate in the Seven Seas, you have everything you need in the palm of your hand: your smartphone or tablet! Tempest, the open world pirate RPG, will be released on April 18th for iOS and Android systems.
Tempest was released originally on Steam in August 2016, and since then more than 50,000 sea-dogs have explored the oceans with it. This mobile port keeps all the features of the original game, including multiplayer PvP, and it’s a full paid game: no ads, no in-apps purchases, just the best experience of being a pirate! Stunning graphics, huge open world: you have never seen a game like Tempest on mobile platforms!
Focusing primarily on the most exciting elements of being a pirate – captaining your own ship and engaging in intense sea battles – the world of Tempest is set across three vast open world regions for you to discover. You will be able to create, customise and upgrade your sea vessel with different weapons such as cannons, mortars and flamethrowers; and then use it to plunder treasure-laden merchant ships, go cannon-to-cannon with enemy galleons, and storm land based fortresses with your crew. Hire your crew and level them up by completing quests and missions to create the most fearsome cutthroats on the high seas and then use them to board and capture other vessels!
- Roam freely a vast world set across three open regions
- Create and customize your own pirate ship
- Hire a crew and train them to become the most fearsome cutthrats!
- Attack, board and capture other vessels – both heavily armed enemy galleons and treasur-laden merchant ships
- Storm land fortresses to plunder their treasures
- Discover ancient artifacts and unleash its powerful magic
- Face mythical sea creatures like the fearsome Kraken
- Enjoy more than 100 single-player quests…
- …or terrorize the high seas in the co-op and PvP multiplayer modes!