Sine Mora EX gets not only one but two release-dates on Nintendo Switch console
That’s the thing with time travel: You can be in the same place at the same or at different times. We’ve chosen the latter for Sine Mora EX. The extended version of the critically acclaimed original Sine Mora arrives on Nintendo Switch™ in the United States on September 26th and on October 10th in the rest of the world. Because it’s America first, you know.
Here is the link to the Nintendo eShop: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/sine-mora-ex-switch
About Sine Mora EX
Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
Sine Mora EX features:
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which still remains as an option)
- Full English Voice Over (Original Hungarian VO is still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- PLAYSTATION 4 PRO and PC ONLY: Native 4k at 60 FPS