Little Green Men Games, developer of eagerly awaited space sim/RPG title Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC), is actively implementing and adding new ideas to expand the Gemini universe. They have announced yet another content update today, thanks to the extensive feedback from the community.
Some update highlights are:
- Explore the all-new nebulas and use special new Gas collector equipment to mine their riches.
- Traders rejoice! The frequently requested Best Buy-Sell overview is now available. Plan your trade runs and gain experience at the same time.
- Gemini becomes a more lively place – Encounter battles and other “events” on your travels
- All new micro-event system can change a routine task such as landing on a station into something new. You never know what will be waiting for you, once you’re ready to go back into space.
- Numerous bug fixes, feature tweaks and performance optimization
Read the full change log (V.0.7019) of the update here.
Starpoint Gemini 2 is currently in Beta stage on Steam’s Early Access program, and publisher Iceberg Interactive is prepping the game for a September 2014 digital and boxed release.
About Starpoint Gemini 2
In this sequel to Starpoint Gemini, players will captain their own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D in this tactical space simulator with tons of RPG depth! Space has never looked so inviting – but images can betray… It has been two years since the end of the second Gemini war, and the situation in the war-torn system is further from resolution than ever before.